Skip to main content

I like to throw money to the wind.. Just kidding! that would be terrible..these days..!

       
    Shopping before the holidays has gotten insane! 
Prices seem to keep going up and let's be honest my paycheck doesn't increase at the same rate..   Back in the day if you bought something used images of local thrift stores race through my mind. 

  You 👀 old shoes and dishes.
Strolling from yard sale to yard sale and seeing musty books and old exercise equipment next to a pile or two of baby items. We've all seen it.

Please Note: I'm not knocking other resale establishments or organizations like the Betty Griffen House, Goodwill, or local thrift stores such as our St. Vincent De Paul thrift store who do truly help our communities. Considering they have to make a little money to pay employees and keep the place of operation open. When it comes down to it though- it's always a little cheaper cutting out the 3rd party and buying from individuals.

I choose to shop local pawnshops and Facebook Market Place.🙋
(If you enjoy Facebook Marketplace be sure to check out Facebook Swipswap too!) I slightly expect to hear sometimes, "I don't do anything with that Facebox thing." 
If this is the case try checking one or both of these sites: 1.) www.letgo.com or 2.) www.offerup.com- These are much better than sites like craigslist 💀

Don't be afraid of newer places, like Freaky Antiquey in our town or this store called "Everything cool".
What to expect?😊 
Killer deals on things that may be in brand new - or LIKE NEW condition- for a fraction of high retail prices. 
This puts me at peace with my wallet & is a big time-saver, (which I need as many as I can find in my busy life)!  
5 years ago I started here at Florida Cash and this whole new world opened my eyes to the land of RESALE!!

I want to help others too. At this time lets keep this short & light shall we?
 I want to wish everyone a happy end to their month of December. Peace, Joy & Saving money too all!

Don't forget to support local  
           


                                         181 King st. St.Augustine FL 32084    #904-823-8704  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like a duck heading for the water!

Summer Gear We get all kinds of seasonal gear in so feel free to give us a call and ask any questions anytime, 904-823-8704. Pawnshops have the best deals! Buying or Loaning? I personally hear of so many happy to save some bucks :) Items like these are no different. This week's deals: Youth size fins- $15 out the door Green goggles- $7.00 Blue eye goggles w/ snorkel- only $12! Adult size flipper fins with two snorkels- $25.00! So stop in to see us anytime at 181 King st. St. Augustine FL 32084 904-823-8704 Gold. Silver. Pawn. Support local. St. Augustine. Cash Loan. Fast Cash. Bad Credit. No Credit

Florida Cash Inc Gots Da Gold

I L-O-V-E THIS COMERCIAL! Yes I'm a little bias.. but that's ok because I think I have a pretty good head on my shoulders and honestly, try to stay pretty neutral. This video completely depicts our family here, and that makes me the happiest ! This place has what every single person is looking for-whether they know it or not LOL          1.) BRIGHT & FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT           2.) ROCKIN MUSIC- shh we keep that on the down-low ;D        3.) CONCIERGE SERVICE! Yes, that means we treat you as the priority! You may be used to the traditional style pawn shop, you know- where it's kind of difficult to get any clerk's attention from behind their computer screens?                     ***Not Florida Cash Inc.  Here we're different!***                                    * We are helpful!*  I'll even tell you a secret?  ...................... ............ ....... .... .. .  Pawnshops magic words to live by "What's the best you can do